This car was built in 2004 by Gary LeFever of Witchita, Kansas. It features two "T" engines from 1926 and 1927, joined in tandem utilizing a heavy duty farm implement chain.
The front engine was originally modified in the 1920's for airplane use, it features; waukesha-Ricardo cylinder head, suremike counterbalanced crankshaft, pressure oiling, special grind camshaft, rare Ditterman 5-blade cooling fan, and a pinto distributor.
The rear engine has high compression pistons, milled head, Bosch distributor, a single Kingston carburetor that supplies fuel to both engines, an electric air pump, stock length 1926 Model T frame, Model T transmission, a 3.63:1 rear axle. The crossmember is actually a Model T rear crossmember that was flattened in a press.
Gary fabricated two mounting plates, welded them to the crossmember and bolted the assembly to the front of the T frame. It has a Ross steering gear from a Crosely. Period headlights, manufactured by Guide were installed on the car. The alumunum body was handcrafted by Tom Hanna.